Spoken affirmations are mind-lifting sentences that we recite to register certain positive messages in our subconscious mind, which will help us to think positively and consequently build a better life.
Realizing that you can change your life through spoken word affirmations is overwhelming.
But then, it is true and practical.
By saying positive words and believing that they have started manifesting in your life, your mind interprets them as real and tends to channel your actions towards achieving them.
These short sentences could be written and spoken out or recorded into audio and listened to.
Whichever way you do it, focus on realizing the desired changes.
- 1 Any proof that spoken affirmations work?
- 2 What are the best-spoken affirmations?
- 3 Spoken affirmations for Panic Attack
- 4 Spoken affirmations for anxiety and depression
- 5 Spoken affirmations for happiness
- 6 Powerful confidence spoken affirmations
- 7 Law of attraction spoken affirmations
- 8 Louise Hay spoken affirmations
- 9 Spoken positive bible affirmations
- 10 Conclusion
Any proof that spoken affirmations work?
Often, people doubt the authenticity of affirmations.
They wonder how saying words and committing to them would change their lives.
To some scientists, affirmations are mere illusions.
We will try to divulge the secret of the working principles of affirmations.
Some time ago, the National Science Foundation researched the human mind and noted the following
- Humans have an average of about 6200 thoughts per day
- Over 80% of our daily thoughts are negative
- We repeat about 95% of our thoughts every day
With these 3 points, it is obvious that the mind is a programmed system.
If that is the case, it will take a reprogramming language to get different results from the mind.
One such powerful reprogramming language is positive spoken affirmations.
When you speak to your inner being and affirm positive words, your mind starts shifting away from the programmed state.
These affirmations help you to minimize the number of negative thoughts you have.
With the repetition of thoughts, you can make a difference that would influence a different action.
This is how effective spoken affirmations for positive thinking works.
What are the best-spoken affirmations?
Your spoken Affirmations should contain some essential words and avoid others to be fully effective.
The best-spoken affirmations include the following
- Any word or words that portray negativity must be avoided
- Future tenses should be coined to reflect the present
- The affirmations must convey your earnest wishes
- You must believe in them
- You must practice them
Spoken affirmations for Panic Attack
Many factors can cause panic attacks, ranging from anxiety, stress, shock, worry, and underlying health issues.
According to Brittany Forrester, anxiety is the major cause of Panic Attacks.
Reciting spoken affirmations is an important way to curb the occurrence of panic attacks.
It is so because positive affirmations have been proven to be good controlling measures for anxiety.
Positive anxiety affirmations help you to relax your mind and worry less about the outcome of an event.
With the conviction of a positive result, your mind releases the heart-burning fears and worries associated with anxiety, giving room for optimism and self-confidence.
So, in a nutshell, spoken affirmations for Panic attacks consist of sentences that reduce anxiety and its accompanying factors, which lead to a brief heart breakdown.
With absolute commitment and belief in affirmations, you can reduce your risks of suffering a panic attack.
Positive spoken affirmations for Panic attack
- I am calm
- I am healthy
- My thoughts are good
- I am loved
- I breathe in good health and exhale bad energy
- I am doing fine
- I am a lot better than before
- My worries are gone
- I am strong and resilient
- I will win as I have always done
Spoken affirmations for anxiety and depression
Anxiety and depression are two words that often go together. This is because one can easily lead to the other and vice versa.
When you get anxious, it is because you are afraid of the possible turnout of an event.
Conversely, depression is a state of confusion and dilemma which causes you to think a lot and become reserved for yourself.
Bringing the two concepts together, it is obvious that the mental concept is a predominant factor here.
The mind conceives failure and instills fear in you.
It also gives room for wild-running thoughts, eventually pushing you into depression.
With this known, it is safe to say that redirecting our mindset to focus more on positive energy would greatly aid recovery from the two disorders.
That’s where Affirmations come in.
Spoken affirmations are a psychological way of relieving the mind of burdensome thoughts by opening it to the promising possible outcomes of every troubling event.
These affirmations carry the power to convince your mind that those problems do not exist, and even if they did, you have already conquered them.
Try speaking positively and commit to the words. Slowly you will experience the benefits.
Say these affirmations with commitment:
- I am above my anxiety
- I am too strong to be depressed
- My thoughts do not control me
- The individuals in my life value and adore me.
- They are my thoughts
- I decide what happens in my life, and I choose to be free from anxiety/depression
- I will win
- It is okay
- Everything will turn out fine
- I am calm and relaxed
Spoken affirmations for happiness
“Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination.” ~ Immanuel Kant
It is sad how people these days are looking for the perfect reasons or time to be happy. People now attach happiness to people and things. Sad.
As Immanuel Kant said, happiness is based on our imagination; what you visualize as joy turns out to be it. It has no reason or attachments.
Let’s go deeper.
Where does imaginative reasoning occur?
The mind, of course. Creating happiness depends solely on imagining it and living out the imagination. And with that, being happy is a virtue of the contents of your imaginative box— your mind.
Spoken positive affirmations will increase your happiness by increasing the positive contents of your mind, where happiness originated.
Words that affirm that you are happy regardless are keys to the gate of your mind where you can find as much joy as you want.
Try these out:
- I deserve to be happy
- I am beautifully made
- Everything is working out in my favor
- I radiate joy
- I create my happiness
Powerful confidence spoken affirmations
One of the greatest uses of positive spoken affirmations is for realizing confidence— both self-confidence and for others.
These affirmations open your mind to trust and faith.
Positive affirmations strengthen your trust in yourself and others as they help you to minimize doubt in your abilities and that of others
When spoken with commitment and belief, these affirmations harmonize our wishes with reality.
So from wishing to pass an exam, you can pass and do even better than you expected. That’s confidence in your abilities.
Here are a few affirmations for you:
- I believe in my abilities
- I can do it
- I am trustworthy
- I can trust the people around me
- God is in control
- Everything will be fine
- I am doing my best
- I have all it takes to survive
- I am brave
- I am enough
Law of attraction spoken affirmations
Unlike the basic Law of Magnetism in Physics, where like poles repel and unlike poles attract, the law of attraction of the universe is the inverse.
There are two basic entities in life. The negatives and the positives.
Looking back at the law of attraction we have established, it is clear that positive entities attract their likes while opposites also attract their likes.
This is how positive spoken affirmations work.
Since positivity attracts positivity, the best way to attract positive things to your life is to think positively.
When your desire meets with your commitment, something favorable happens.
So, spoken positive affirmations can help you attract positive things to your life.
The universe is always ready to offer whatever we desire; if we ask well. This requires an uninterrupted commitment to your affirmations to bring your desires to reality.
Louise Hay spoken affirmations
The late American-born author and professional speaker Louise Lynn Hay did a lot of work on psychologically related topics.
She authored many books, and affirmations were a great part of her work.
She believed in self-healing through a positive mindset— ignited by positive affirmations.
Some of her finest affirmations include:
- Every idea we have shaped the future.
- I feel cherished and at ease.
- I am divinely guided at all times
- Only good can come to me
- I am willing to let go
- I’m in the midst of making a good adjustment.
- I find it simpler to forgive people than I forgive myself.
- I make the decision to see clearly and with loving eyes.
- The past is over
- I love and approve of myself
- I forgive myself for not being perfect
- I prosper wherever I turn
- I am in charge
Spoken positive bible affirmations
The Bible is the greatest book ever written. It covers virtually all corners of the human endeavor, teaching lessons in the form of stories, parables, and wise words.
Its versatility has many verses that could be adopted as spoken affirmations.
Moreover, If you are a believer, these positive bible affirmations are not just affirmations but prayers.
They reveal the promises of God and make you believe that the benefits of those promises are manifesting in your life.
Some biblical spoken affirmations include
- I am enough in God ~ 2 Corinthians 3 vs. 5
- God hears my voice ~ Psalm 116 vs. 1-2
- I always have God with me. ~ Joshua 1 vs. 9
- God is taking care of all my needs ~ Philippians 4 vs. 19
- I have the power to overcome all my challenges ~ 1 John 4 vs. 4
- God loves me unconditionally ~ Ephesians 3 vs. 18
- God protects me from all evil ~ Psalm 46 vs. 1
- God has his perfect plans for me ~ Psalms 139 vs. 13
- I am a new creature in Christ Jesus, and my past will no longer be judged ~ 2 Corinthians 5 vs. 17
- I have a very bright future ahead in Christ Jesus ~ Romans 8 vs. 18
NB: These affirmations are not direct Bible quotations. They were paraphrased from the quotes to suit your daily spoken affirmations.
There is power in the tongue.
Well-spoken affirmations can help you make positive changes in your life.
We believe this article has given you enough information about your spoken affirmations to achieve your desired goals.