Do you dread Mondays so much that you struggle to feel excited every Monday morning? Or do you feel soured every time just as you approach it? We can’t scrape off Monday from the calendar, but we can grow to love it. And how we do this is through Monday affirmations.
If you don’t know, this common feeling doesn’t positively set our minds up for the first day of the week. Thus, if our mind is not positively set up for the first day of the week, this can drastically have a negative effect on our whole week.
- 1 Monday Affirmations Meaning
- 2 Affirmations for the Beginning of the Week
- 3 Positive Affirmations for a Fresh Start
- 4 Positive Affirmations for Mondays
- 5 Monday Morning Affirmations
- 6 Monday Positive Affirmations
- 7 Monday Spiritual Affirmations
- 8 Monday Affirmations for Work
- 9 Monday Affirmation Quotes
- 10 Happy Monday Affirmations
- 11 Funny Monday Affirmations
- 12 Monday Night Affirmations
- 13 5 Min Monday Morning Affirmation Meditation
- 14 How to Write Affirmations for Manifestation
Monday Affirmations Meaning
We are both aware of how Monday morning sounds. It’s like, “Time to get serious and back to work.” But, unfortunately, our brain doesn’t always like that. It doesn’t like to stress itself as much as enjoying the fun and pleasures of the weekend.
However, how do we achieve our life goals if all we do is play and have fun without working? This reminds me of the common saying; “all play, and no work makes Jack a mere toy.” But permit me to add that it also makes jack “a poor boy” in the long run.
Consequently, we’d become like Jack—a mere toy and poor boy—if all we do is play all day. So, instead of ending up with these undesirable qualities, we need to work.
We can’t scrape off Monday from the calendar, but we can grow to love it. And how we do this is through Monday affirmations.
Sincerely, Monday is a great day—a brand-new day that opens up a brand-new week. Due to this, the way we start our Monday has a drifting effect on the whole week.
To avoid having a bad week, we need positive affirmations to start our week on a good and positive note.
Below, we have put together different categories of powerful Monday affirmations you can use to kickstart your week right and with positivity.
Pick the ones that resonate with you most and start practicing them every Monday to draw the great feelings of the day to yourself.
Affirmations for the Beginning of the Week
Start your week with a boundless positive feeling with these affirmations. Repeat the affirmations to yourself and gradually have your subconscious mind look forward to the next beautiful Monday mornings instead of always dreading them.
- It is a great week for me this week.
- I am excited about the opportunities this week will bring.
- I am energetic and ready for this week.
- This week, I am taking a step closer to my goals.
- Good things are happening this week.
- 63 Powerful Friday Affirmations To Help You Make It To The Weekend
- 39 Sunday Affirmations For A Better Life & to Get Your Week Started
Positive Affirmations for a Fresh Start
Are you starting a new job, career, or business? Or you are looking to start something new and different. Perhaps, you just need affirmations for a fresh start on something.
Below are positive affirmations that will put you in the right mindset to scale you through and give you an edge in your fresh beginning.
- I am having a beautiful new beginning.
- I am where I’m meant to be.
- I am leading a more successful life as this new phase begins
- I forgive my past mistakes, and I am utilizing the lessons learned from there in my new beginning.
- I am wiser, stronger, and capable of taking on this new beginning.
Positive Affirmations for Mondays
Let’s get you started with positive affirmations for Mondays. No more groaning as you start the day. Instead, start your day with these positive Monday affirmations.
- I am excited about the opportunities today will bring.
- I am filled with limitless potential.
- Today is filled with new opportunities for me, and I am getting them.
- Today, I choose courage over fear and faith over doubt.
- I radiate peace, positivity, and love today.
Monday Morning Affirmations
It’s not a strange incident to find yourself struggling to get off your bed on Mondays. In fact, you can find yourself crossly putting off your alarm and hissing at the new day. Well, that’s not an ideal way to start your Monday morning.
To shift your perception of every Monday morning and start waking up delightfully to start your first working day of the new week, here are the affirmations to use.
- I am grateful to wake up healthy on this beautiful day.
- I wake up to a great day to start smashing my goals once again.
- I approach this day with joy and enthusiasm.
- I breathe in positive energy and exhale my worries.
- Today is a great day.
Monday Positive Affirmations
Your Monday emotions set the quality of your whole week. Do you find yourself feeling negative on a Monday? Then it would be best if you countered that instantly with Monday positive affirmations as that can result in a poor quality of your week. Below are the Monday positive affirmations to use in this case;
- Today is great, and it’s my day.
- I am capable of achieving all my goals, and that starts today.
- I attract love and positive energy wherever I go.
- I am up for productivity this week, which starts this Monday.
- Good things are happening all around me today.
Monday Spiritual Affirmations
It’s good to start your Monday with the recognition of the universe helping you out through the week. Below are the spiritual affirmations that you can repeat to yourself to get divine confidence and positivity.
- I am an infinite, Divine being.
- My spirit is enlightened today.
- God helps me, and today, he will show forth his help again.
- Today, as God pours out his blessings on me, I make room to receive them.
- I am Divinely led, guided, and aided.
Monday Affirmations for Work
Apparently, Monday’s dreaded and negative feelings come as a result of impending work and the stress of the week. However, we can create a different mindset towards this through these Monday affirmations for work;
- Today, I take a step closer to achieving my goals.
- I am energized and productive today.
- I am excited to go to work to utilize my value and get paid for it.
- I work smart and hard for my money.
- I choose joy today.
Monday Affirmation Quotes
Do you need great Monday affirmation quotes to set you up for positivity and success every Monday? Here are they below;
- “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.”
- “New beginnings are available to all of us over fifty times a year; they are called Mondays.”
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
- “Mondays are for fresh starts, start them right.”
- “Monday is the chance to set a new tone for the rest of each of your week, always set a positive tone.”
Happy Monday Affirmations
It’s easy and customary to find us wishing ourselves a happy new year, month, and Sunday. So, what about Monday? It’s a great day for a fresh start and a new beginning, so it also deserves to be wished a happy day.
Are you looking forward to wishing yourself a happy Monday with affirmations? Below, we have outlined happy Monday affirmations that will leave you feeling positive about Mondays.
- “It’s Monday. I’m happy. I’m blessed. And I am going to do amazing things this week. Happy Monday.”
- “I start each week with a positive attitude. I am grateful for Mondays. Happy Monday”
- “Happy Monday kind words are like honey. They stick with people more than you know.”
- “Monday is here, a new day, a new week to propel us to success and happiness. Happy Monday.”
- “It’s Monday. Time to sparkle and shine. Happy Monday.”
Funny Monday Affirmations
Are you starting to become too overwhelmed about Mondays? Then, you can feel too down to begin with positive affirmations.
Here are funny Monday affirmations you can start with to relieve you of the mental stress, put a smile on your beautiful face, and prepare you for positivity.
- Life is better when I laugh.
- It’s another Monday! I keep going forward even if my pants tear off.
- I am not tequila, so I don’t force myself to make everyone happy.
- I am like a pineapple, standing tall. I wear a crown, and I’m sweet from the inside.
- Today, I put on my positive pants.
- I am grateful for all the problems I don’t get to have.
Monday Night Affirmations
Ending your Mondays with self-rewarding actions, such as night affirmations, help increase your dopamine level. They are great ways to make you end the day feeling great and prepare your strength for the next day.
Below are Monday night affirmations you can pick from to start ending your Mondays with;
- I release the worries of the day.
- My body is relaxed. I look forward to tomorrow.
- I enter a place of deep and restful sleep.
- I did my best today, and I am proud of myself. Now I shall rest.
- I deserve good dreams, and I heal through my sleep. So I deserve to sleep now.
5 Min Monday Morning Affirmation Meditation
How to Write Affirmations for Manifestation
After becoming familiar with affirmations, you might be interested in writing personal affirmations for yourself. This is a great step. In fact, I advise it because not all general affirmations can resonate with you.
Even if they do, they can still leave some things behind, such as the right words of affirmations that resonate with your struggle. It might be hard for you to find affirmations declared exactly the way you need them in your life.
As a result, I have decided to include how you can personally write your affirmations for manifestation.
To begin with this, you need to understand the rules attached to writing affirmations.
Don’t get me wrong. No one will sue you for breaking any of these rules.
However, the consequences of breaking the rules are that you can either find your affirmations not working or have them bringing negative results.
Imagine ending up believing that affirmations don’t work or seeing yourself continuing what you were trying to alter with affirmations, all because you were doing them the wrong way. These are experiences I would like you to avoid.
The truth is affirmations are powerful, and they work when done right.
Below, I will be taking you through the three important guidelines for writing affirmations that manifest.
Avoid Using Negative Words or Statements
Are you thinking about writing your affirmations in such a format as these?
For example, “I won’t eat emotionally anymore,” “I am not ugly.” or “I will stop taking sugary beverages to fast track my weight loss goal.”
I repeat, stop!
Negative words are in those statements, so they can’t work correctly as positive affirmations.
As a matter of fact, mentioning those foods you are trying to avoid eating will only get you craving for them.
Telling yourself that you are not ugly will make you see yourself as an ugly person. And telling yourself you will not do a particular thing anymore is not a powerful affirmation.
There is a probability you will go back to doing it because you didn’t give yourself enough strong reason not to or the power to stop it.
So instead of writing your affirmations using the above format, why don’t you write them this way?
- I am in control of what and when I eat, so I eat healthily and not emotionally.
- I am beautiful.
- I eat healthy foods only, and my eating habits are improving.
With these latter affirmations, you see yourself doing what you want to be doing. Thereby, with time, zeal, and actions, these cling to your subconscious mind, and you’ll find yourself continuing to act towards them.
The key is to avoid using negative words or statements while writing your affirmations. Instead, use positive words and statements only.
- 63 Powerful Friday Affirmations To Help You Make It To The Weekend
- 39 Sunday Affirmations For A Better Life & to Get Your Week Started
Make Realistic Affirmations
You need to understand that affirmations are not magic.
Even though they work, there are processes attached to getting results with them.
For example, imagine writing yourself a personal affirmation, “I am a billionaire,” when you know you’re nowhere near that yet. Your brain can’t take this from you because it sounds unbelievable.
Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying you can’t become a billionaire, but that affirmation is unrealistic to your current life.
Your affirmation goals are supposed to be achievable and not far-fetched.
Okay, let’s use this strategy to make your realistic affirmations.
First, pick out a note and write out your main goals in life.
Yes, that can include being a billionaire.
Have you done that?
Now, take your time with each goal you’ve written and write out the processes you know will drive you to achieve them.
Pen the processes down as detailed as possible, and you are free to include plan Bs in them likewise.
Now take a keen look at the processes you have just written down. You will realize they include step-by-step goals to getting closer to your main goals and ultimately achieving them. These processes serve as your small goals, while the main goals are your big goals.
To achieve your big goals, begin working towards gradually achieving your small goals. Your affirmations will help you a lot with these and ultimately achieve your main goals.
So, instead of going with the former affirmation, use something like these instead “I work diligently to offer value to others, and I am being paid appropriately for the value,” “I build and enjoy a different source of income,” or “I am becoming more valuable in my career/job/industry. Therefore, I am being paid increasingly.”
These are little goals that gradually take you to your main goal of being a billionaire. Thus, since these little goals are practicable for you, your brain will believe and positively aid you in achieving them.
Believe your Affirmations and Write them in the Present Tense
Avoid using future tense while writing your affirmations, as this wouldn’t make your affirmation sound practicable. For example, instead of writing “I will be valuable,” write “I am valuable.”
“I will be valuable” sounds like you’re not yet valuable. However, if you keep repeating such a statement to yourself daily or constantly, you will feel there’s no time you will ever be valuable because you keep referring to the future.
Believe strongly in your affirmations that they can work and try as much as possible to make them be in the present tense. Let your affirmations resonate with you as you constantly declare them for manifestation.