Let’s get started with the 100+ supercharged affirmations for gay.
It’s no news that gays face many challenges in the world. They face challenges such as; Stigma, lack of acceptance, Bullying comments, and so on. All of these challenges they face can be emotionally draining.
However, with affirmations, they can keep themselves inspired and motivated. In this article, we will go over 100+ affirmations that can keep gays inspired and motivated.
What Are Affirmations
Affirmations are powerful words that keep one motivated, inspired, energized, and pumped. Affirmations are very effective when said frequently; they tend to go into your subconscious faster.
Your thoughts are so powerful; what and how you think greatly affects your reality.
When you dwell on negative thoughts somehow, you begin to see them manifest. Negative thoughts affect your confidence level, mood, and countenance.
If you struggle with thinking positive thoughts, you should try affirmations. When you say positive words frequently, it gets into your subconscious and determines your reality. Affirmations are great for building healthy self-esteem, confidence, and so on.
Positive Gay Affirmations
Gay positive affirmations are affirmations that can be said amidst difficulties. They are used to getting rid of self-doubt caused by negative thoughts. Here are some positive gay affirmations;
- I am pleased with myself.
- I abandon all self-criticism and judgment.
- I’m thankful for my life.
- My thoughts align with my reality.
- I am pleased with how far I have progressed.
- I freely and generously extend forgiveness.
- I am ready to forgive those who have wronged me.
- I appreciate myself for who I am.
- I am comfortable with myself; I am comfortable in my skin.
- I am open about my sexual orientation.
- I lavish myself with affection.
- I am constantly learning and growing.
- I choose to see justice through the eyes of compassion.
- I let all negative thoughts go.
- I release any constricting ideas that no longer serve me.
- My sexuality is a gift, and I am not ashamed of it.
- I’m living my deepest truth.
- I’ve come to be closer to love.
- My compass is compassion.
- I take a step back and allow my inner guide to lead the way.
- I respect and honor my inner guide.
- I choose to see the world through the eyes of love.
- I forgive you for feeling better.
- I can always choose a more pleasant thought.
- My birthright is joy.
- My goal is to have fun and feel good.
- Every day, I choose to be happy.
- My happiness raises the vibrations of those around me.
- I motivate those around me to live their true selves.
- My freedom illuminates the world.
I Am Gay Affirmations
“I am” affirmations are considered among the most powerful affirmations.
They are used to remind you of who you are. If you are living in self-doubt, “I am” affirmations are a good way to remind yourself of your reality. Here are some “I am” affirmations;
- I am kind to myself and those around me.
- I am lovable; I deserve love just how I am.
- I am true to myself.
- I am not ashamed of my sexuality.
- I am happy in my skin.
- I am not weird; I am just perfect.
- I am unique and special.
- I am confident and fearless; I don’t give in to the threats of bullies.
- I am just what the world needs; I matter.
- I am happy and full of joy, and my sad days are over.
- I am ready to let go of past hurts and embrace forgiveness.
- I am ready to show the world all I have got.
- I am an unstoppable force; I cannot be silenced.
- I am not fearful; I have a fearless spirit.
- I am beautiful; I am a beauty to behold.
- I am full of so much love; my love extends to everyone around me.
- I am working towards perfecting every single day of my life.
- I am in charge of my happiness; nothing spoils my good mood today.
Daily Affirmations for Gay
Affirmations are believed to be more effective when they are said daily.
They can switch you from thinking negative thoughts to thinking positive thoughts. Because they are said daily, they take effect quickly.
Daily affirmations are believed to improve health. They get rid of anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, zero confidence, and so on. You should consider daily affirmations if you’re currently in a dark place.
Here are affirmations for gay that can be said daily;
- Today I choose to be happy regardless of the hate in the world.
- I take another step at loving again; I have so much love to give.
- I experience peace today; my mind is calm and still.
- I step out unashamed today; I walk with my head high.
- I choose not to be afraid; I live my life fearlessly
- Today I am open to receiving love and compassion from others.
- I am friendly and easy to talk to; I put a smile on my face today.
- I speak about my sexuality; I receive acceptance.
- There is nothing wrong with me; I am not weird
- I deserve to be loved like everyone else.
- I am just perfect, just the way I am.
- I am not an abomination; I am not a mistake; I am wanted in this world.
- I have a good amount of light to show others the way.
- I do not give an aggressive response to critics and bullies.
- Happy is free, and I will experience it to fullness today.
- I am valuable, I am seen, and I am wanted
- I am not out of place; the world will recognize my value daily.
- I say no to depression today, tomorrow, and every other day.
- My overall health is fantastic, including my mental wellness.
- I start today with a lot of excitement; I remain excited throughout the day.
Why should a woman be attracted to both men and women?
Isn’t it weird that a man is attracted to men and women? These are critical questions that keep popping up as regards bisexuality.
Being bisexual can be difficult; it comes with much shaming and bullying. The lack of acceptance of being bisexual can drive one into depression.
You can, however, make your world a safe place through affirmations. Here are affirmations that will help you overcome the hurdles of being bisexual;
- There isn’t a right way to be bisexual; my sexuality is valid.
- I deserve to express my sexuality without restraint and fear.
- It’s okay for my sexuality to evolve.
- I am not lying to myself; I am not faking anything.
- I am important, and I matter to this world.
- I deserve to live in peace regardless of my sexuality.
- I am comfortable with my identity.
- I deserve to be loved and respected regardless of my sexuality.
- I am 100% bisexual, not half homosexual, and half straight.
- I am not out of place for being bisexual.
Being transgender isn’t easy as well; here are affirmations that can keep you inspired and motivated;
- I am enough; I am pleased with myself.
- I have faith in myself and my process.
- I always have my transgender community, so I’m never alone.
- I choose to be hopeful about my life; I will push past my challenges.
- My body belongs to me, and I decide what to do with it.
- I am deserving of love regardless of my sexuality.
- I am unique; comparison doesn’t live here.
- I choose to love myself a little more every day.
- I quickly notice what no longer serves me and let go of it.
- I add a lot of color to the world.
- My true friends care about and support me.
- I am capable of forgiving myself for mistakes.
- I am deserving of good things.
- Only I have control over who I am.
- If I put forth enough effort, I can accomplish my goals.
- On my journey, I am not alone.
- By following my dreams, I overcame my fears.
- I am as much a part of the group as everyone else.
- I am valuable and valid.
- I am deserving of all good things.
- I have faith in what is possible for me.
- My courage is stronger than my doubt.
- When I am completely myself, I make a difference.
- I’m developing to my full potential.
- I can effect change.
- My body deserves to be cared for.
- Inside and externally, I am beautiful.
- When I ask for help, I am not weak.
Being Gay, bisexual, and transgender is considered an abomination in most parts of the world.
Constant hate comments and criticism are being dished out to the gay community. Affirmations help prevent developing sadness, lack of confidence, and low self-esteem. They ensure you stay motivated and inspired to pursue your goals.