Declaring archangel affirmations is an excellent way to stay positive.
It’s quite common for humans to have negative thoughts.
Negative thoughts result from failed expectations, bad experiences, childhood trauma, fear, doubt, etc.
The most effective way to eliminate negative thoughts is by professing positive affirmations.
Several persons key into the archangel’s daily affirmations, which has helped them stay encouraged and positive-minded.
Professing positivity doesn’t only help get rid of physical problems; it also helps your mental health.
Since positive thoughts are initiated through affirmations, this article has been designed to provide you with all the information you need about archangel affirmations.
Continue reading to find out.
- 1 What Are Affirmations?
- 2 6 Archangel Affirmations to Help You Think Positively
- 3 Archangel Raphael Affirmations
- 4 Archangel Michael Affirmations
- 5 Archangel Uriel Affirmations
- 6 Archangel Chamuel Affirmations
- 7 Archangel Ariel Affirmations
- 8 Archangel Sandalphon Affirmation
- 9 The Effectiveness of Affirmations
- 10 Conclusion
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements; these statements are aimed at working on your mind.
Affirmations have both a conscious and an unconscious effect on your mind.
It affects your mind because you must take deliberate steps to keep saying affirmative words.
It gets into your subconscious that after saying affirmative words for a while, you start to think positively even without intending to.
The mind is a battlefield; one way to win this battle is by constantly training your mind on what to think and accept.
Affirmations can help you see yourself in a different light.
When you keep affirming the phrase “I am beautiful,” it enables you to see the beauty in yourself.
An effective way to affirm yourself or someone else is by saying affirmative words.
It has to be in your ears to affect your mind constantly.
Affirmation is a way of expressing love to yourself and those around you.
It wouldn’t hurt to tell yourself, “Well done,” when you make even the smallest achievements.
Note that affirmations should be done as often as possible; that way, they become more effective.
6 Archangel Affirmations to Help You Think Positively
Archangels are messengers of God; they provide affirmations that can help you develop a positive mindset; here are some archangel affirmations;
Archangel Raphael Affirmations
Archangel Raphael is known to be an angel of healing.
Most of his affirmations are centered on healing.
If you feel sick physically or emotionally, here are some affirmations inspired by Archangel Raphael;
- I affirm that I experience healing in my mental and physical health.
- Because God is the center of my life, I experience peace and security.
- With every breath I take, I breathe in the healing power of God.
- I am open to accepting God’s divine healing now.
- I believe that healing can take place anytime, any day.
- I take responsibility for my physical health; I consume the right food and information to aid good physical health.
- I received divine alignment to God’s will for my health, including no sickness and diseases.
Archangel Michael Affirmations
Archangel Michael communicates divine guidance from God.
His affirmations are mostly about submitting to the will and plans of God. Here are his affirmations;
- I receive clarity on areas of my life in which I need to make adjustments.
- I align with God’s will for my life; I make no mistakes on the path of life.
- I am open to change, and my faith is unwavering.
- My spiritual senses are open and awakened.
- I take bold steps regardless of the fear that I feel.
- I believe in and trust God’s leading.
- I can never make an error by following the path of God.
- I am brave, and I thrive in the face of obstacles.
Archangel Uriel Affirmations
If you’re currently experiencing self-doubt, archangel Uriel’s affirmations are what you need to return to a positive space.
His affirmations state;
- I am loved; I am worthy.
- I have confidence in my abilities.
- I am full of potential and gifts.
- I decide to change my attention from what’s wrong to what’s right.
- I am special and unique; my presence on earth counts.
- I let go of everything that causes me to be anxious; I experience peace and calm.
- I’ve decided to trust that everything will turn out for the best.
- I choose to trust in God’s abilities and cut myself some slack.
Archangel Chamuel Affirmations
Archangel Chamuel’s affirmations are mostly encouragements in the face of adversity. Going through a tough time?
Then go over archangel Chamuel’s affirmations;
- Regardless of my face, I radiate joy because God’s love for me is constant.
- I realize that I can’t fix everything; therefore, I depend on God, who can.
- I experience rest and peace amidst storms.
- I am never alone; God neither leaves nor forsakes me.
- I choose to focus on things I control and leave the rest for God to take care of.
- I am positive that things will always get better. The bad experiences won’t last forever.
- My faith in a good future is unwavering because I will attain it.
- I think only positive things; I let go of the entire negative.
- I receive the balance in every area of my life.
Archangel Ariel Affirmations
We often get so overwhelmed with issues that we forget to be thankful.
A place of gratitude inspires Archangel Ariel’s affirmations. If you haven’t been expressing gratitude in a while, archangel Ariel’s affirmations can be of help to you;
- I am thankful to God for every win I consider as little.
- I am grateful to God for all the gifts, talents, and potential he put in me.
- I am not an ingrate; I choose to live a life of gratitude.
- I am grateful to God for the aspect of my life that is working, and I trust him to fix the areas that seem to be working.
Archangel Sandalphon Affirmation
Fear is very common among humans and is a major limitation to anything you want to achieve.
Here are the affirmations of Archangel Sandalphon that can help you live above your fears;
- Fear has no hold on me today.
- I am not fearful of what my future holds, I am not anxious, and I do not stress.
- I choose not to let the feeling of fear consume me.
- I take bold steps; fear won’t limit me.
- Fear isn’t real; it’s just in my head.
- I believe I can accomplish whatever I set my heart to accomplish.
The Effectiveness of Affirmations
Affirmations are super powerful; it is a life-transforming tool.
Affirmations have countless benefits; let’s look at a few of them;
Eradicate Negative Thoughts
One major battle the mind fights is negative thoughts; these thoughts can arise even when you do not have a problem.
It is an inward battle, but you can win this fight thanks to affirmations.
It’s time to start speaking encouraging words to yourself if you continuously think negatively.
Affirmations are effective; with consistency, the positive words you keep declaring begin to manifest in your life.
A large percentage of the world’s population struggle with having healthy self-confidence.
Affirmations have been proven to be one of the most effective ways to build self-confidence.
Daily affirming yourself or someone else will reveal how much potential has been hidden inside of you.
Affirmations like “I am the best version of myself” and “I am unique, beautiful, and special” are solid examples of affirmations that can help build confidence.
Keeps You Motivated
Sometimes staying motivated can be hard, especially when everything isn’t going as planned.
Regular affirmations can help you keep a positive mindset regardless of the obstacles.
Daily affirmations motivate you to keep pushing towards your goal.
Helps You Love Yourself Better
The importance of self-love cannot be over-emphasized. No one can truly love others without first loving themselves.
Most people do not feel they are worth loving.
However, constant reminders of your outstanding qualities can help you see how amazing you are.
Kills Fear and Doubt
Are you having cold feet about a major decision?
Saying words of affirmation is a good way to gain control over fear and doubt.
One of the benefits that come with affirmation is gratitude; you start seeing aspects of your life you haven’t been grateful for.
This, in turn, leads to happiness because you now appreciate what you have.
Affirmations promote positive thoughts, which lead to a good mood. This helps you stay healthy physically and mentally.
Affirmation is a means of ensuring positivity; it benefits mental and physical health.
If you want to ensure you’re always in a positive mood, key into the affirmations of archangels Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Chamuel, Ariel, and Sandalphon. And experience the change.