Positive calming affirmations are mind-relaxing thoughts that you recite in the face of provocation or anxiety.
These daily calming affirmations help you clear your head and to remain focused.
They distract your mind from the heat of the moment and help redirect your mind to the positive side of every situation.
As a human, you are bound to get upset, anxious, or too excited once in a while.
Those moments are wild and uncontrollable. Calmness is the quality you need to pass through those times.
Calming Affirmations for anxiety
Getting anxious is a natural phenomenon.
When you face difficult or strange situations, your mind sends a disturbing signal to your body system, instantly interpreted as shifting from the normal.
This results in you becoming tense with uncontrollable thoughts running wild in your mind.
Repeating your calming affirmations in the face of anxiety helps you relax by allowing you to settle for the positive.
These affirmations reassure you of your abilities and how determined you are. They help you see the bright side of that situation.
So the point is that positive calming affirmations help you fight anxiety by relieving your mind of your doubts and replacing it with hope and self-confidence.
All these allow you to relax and focus on your abilities other than your fears.
Calming affirmations for anxiety:
- This, too, will pass
- I choose to remain calm
- Everything is okay
- I am strong and determined
- Each breath I take fills me with confidence
- I am doing the best I can
- I can do it
- I did it before. I will do it again.
- No one will do it if I don’t.
- Everything will be alright
- I look forward to the bright side of this situation
- The past is gone.
- Nothing is impossible for me
- My anxiety shouldn’t discourage me. It should encourage me to do more.
Calming Affirmations for anger
What happens when someone treads on your toes?
When they push you to the wall and dare you to do your worst?
Ordinarily, you should prove that you are not a weakling and do something- something threatening.
But what happens after that?
Calming affirmations for anger are those soothing sentences or phrases you recite in the face of agitation that help you consider the after-effects of your actions.
These peaceful, calming affirmations offer you alternative options to retaliation and emotional outburst.
Calming affirmations for peace in times of anger
- I choose to express myself respectfully and without hurting people’s feelings
- I believe in love. For myself and others
- I have self-control, and anger cannot override me
- I choose calmness over the harshness
- I am working on myself to become a better person
- I choose peace of mind of disturbing thoughts and being furious.
- No matter the circumstances, I will always choose to be calm
- I am too positive to succumb to negative thoughts and actions
- I recreate my anger into lessons and solutions to my problems
- I feel good and stronger whenever I control my anger
- My calmness attracts gentle people of good character
- I bear the responsibility for the consequences of my actions
- I avoid situations that make me angry
- My mind is a beautiful garden that I must not let the weed of anger and frustration infiltrate.
Say these positive affirmations when the surge of anger and outburst builds inside you.
Calming affirmations before surgery
It is established that patients who experience preoperative anxiety are prone to higher risks of slow healing, postoperative pain, or even readmission.
This shows that uncontrolled pressure before surgery negatively affects the body system of patients.
Calming affirmations before surgery is important because they help patients fight anxiety.
Affirming success in your surgery is a good way to think less about negative possibilities.
You will remain hopeful and relaxed when you keep reciting these calming positive affirmations, and your subconsciousness gets acquainted with them.
Calming affirmations before surgery
- My surgery will be successful.
- I am safe in the theatre, and the doctors will do a good job.
- I will be a lot healthier after this surgery.
- I am fearless and confident.
- Nothing has changed. I remain me.
- As the surgery day draws closer, so does my confidence grows stronger.
- I will have beautiful stories to tell after the surgery.
- Everything will be okay.
- I am strong
- The surgery is a good thing for me.
- Worrying won’t improve my health.
- I will survive, just like I have always done.
- I love the way I have been handling this situation.
- I am confident because I am surrounded by people who love me.
- God is right here with me and will continue to be here.
- Fear is not a part of me.
- I am a positive thinker.
- I have the power to heal, and I have chosen to do so
- I should not be afraid of the hospital.
- My body will recover quickly after surgery; I have the power.
Calming affirmations for sleep
Calming affirmations before sleep is good therapy for Insomnia.
One of the requirements for a peaceful night’s rest is rest of mind.
If your mind is full of worries or you are anxious, you are most likely not going to sleep or, in the least, sleep well.
Calming bedtime affirmations help to erase your thoughts of your worries, thereby giving you the needed peace of mind for a memorable night’s rest.
Making calming night affirmations a routine is a great step toward improving the amount of sleep you get every night.
So when you say the affirmations, try to meditate on them and see what happens.
You probably will sleep off.
Why not give it a shot and share your experience with us in the comments section?
Calming affirmations for sleep:
- The struggles of the day are gone. It is time to rest
- I did my best today. I have no regrets
- I look forward to pleasant dreams
- I look forward to tomorrow and believe that tonight’s rest will help me do better
- The mistakes I made today do not define me. They should not rob me of my peace
- I am not forcing myself to sleep. It is a natural phenomenon that I have every right to enjoy
- I will sleep to forget all that bothers me. Tomorrow will be great!
- I am safe while I sleep
- I have no business with the demons of the dark.
- I sleep to replenish and wake up healthy and refreshed
- I deserve rest
- While I sleep, my fears and anxieties will varnish
- I love my body, and I am willing to let it get some rest
Calming morning affirmations
Imagine starting your morning with anger and frustration.
It is the easiest way to ruin your day.
Sometimes, we wake up on the wrong side of the bed and get unnecessarily harsh.
There is no doubt that it has an impact on your mood all day.
What then must you do?
To salvage the situation, you must start your morning with positive thoughts and affirmations.
They are instrumental in distracting your consciousness from whatever bad message it received from the subconscious mind while you slept.
Calming morning affirmations:
- It is a beautiful morning to be happy
- I reflect gratitude and positive energy
- Whatever happened in my sleep ended when I woke up.
- I am too blessed to be angry
- The universe is favorable to me
- I am going out to meet amazing people today
- Waking up healthy is a good sign of a wonderful day ahead. I must not ruin it with anger
- I have control of my thoughts and actions
- I am a peaceful person
- I am a better person when I am calm
Calming scripture affirmations
The Bible feeds the soul and enlightens the mind with knowledge.
It also cleanses your mind of every negativity and fills it with the serenity of peace.
Here is the bottom line.
Calming scripture verses and affirmations are God’s words that can help you remain calm in difficult situations. Make them a daily part of your life to enjoy the serenity the Lord has promised.
Calming scripture verses:
- “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”- 1 Peter 5:7
- “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”- John 14:27
- “Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.”- Proverbs 12:25
- “Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.”- Proverbs 14:29
- “The LORD himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”- Exodus 14:14
Staying calm at all times, no matter the circumstances is one of man’s greatest virtues. It saves you a lot of worry and regrets.
We believe that with these 85 calming affirmations, including Bible verses we provided you for different situations, you will find peace in staying calm.
We would like to hear your thoughts and results in the comments section.